Tuesday, June 14, 2011

 

a brother says...

don't bother packing up your bag. empty it.

so true of life.
we pack up our disorderliness and try to make messy things look okay.
but the point is that mess is not cuz they look untidy, but because there is just too many things.
so empty your life-bag.
things will definitely not be messy.
and things will be much clearer.

maybe thats why i am seldom clear.
the place im in externally and within is just messy.
time to empty.

two days to go to thailand trip
just came back from SU trek with uncle david leong as my partner.

LORD, create in me a pure heart. You only is my rock and my salvation. my fortress; i shall not be greatly shaken ps 62.2

i dont wish to compromise the whole trip with my own inconsistencies.


Comments:
It’s nearly impossible to find educated people on this topic, however, you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks! Free games



 

Greetings! Very useful advice within this post! It's the little changes that will make the biggest changes. Many thanks for sharing!sbobet online
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?