Monday, August 25, 2008

 

title lor..

been quite a week!

final-est paper.
cycled from ecp to changi.
IDMC.
had time with the Skyline Youth Leaders and Matt.
anniv service.
anniv dinner.

overloaded sia...

being so away online has kinda made me realise i never really needed online-ness. prefer the real world still.

it's been a blessed week. serving, learning, absorbing...
pretty much, pretty intense.

not really keen on blogging them, though blogworthy.
i prefer to just share them with ppl closer.

maybe, its the season of time where i just dont wanna disclose my life here. what's the point anyways?

why am i blogging now? cuz im waiting for some stuff to be uploaded, and needed to rant.


Comments:
Everything is very open with a clear explanation of the challenges. It was definitely informative. Your site is very useful. Thank you for sharing! Free games



 
Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve visited your blog before but after going through many of the posts I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely pleased I discovered it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back often!sbobet online
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?